Happy Birthday Daughter 4

 Add some sparkle and beauty to your daughter's birthday with these stunning birthday cards! Your daughter will absolutely love them! Choose the best message for her, you will find messages as beautiful as this:

"Happy Birthday Daughter. I'm glad there's you to smile at me and brighten up my day, to share my thoughts and understand the things I do and say. I'm glad there's you to laugh with me, at ordinary things, to show me what is special in everything life brings."

"Happy birthday. A daughter like you deserves nothing but the best on her special day, and for all her birthday wishes to come true! You are an amazing person and I love you very much."

Happy Birthday Daughter

Daughter, my birthday wish for you. I hope that every candle brings a new wish. I hope the smile that lights your face stays there the whole year.

Happy Birthday Daughter

Happy Birthday to my daughter cozy up to the people you love and celebrate your special day in style!

Happy Birthday Daughter

Happy Birthday my daughter, best wishes for a birthday that is as beautiful as your are!

Happy Birthday Daughter

Happy Birthday Daughter. I'm glad there's you to smile at me and brighten up my day, to share my thoughts and understand the things I do and say. I'm glad there's you to laugh with me, at ordinary things, to show me what is special in everything life brings.

Happy Birthday Daughter

Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter. This is your day. Indulge in every moment. Savor every memory. Treat yourself just because!

Happy Birthday Daughter

Daughters are the sweet angels that god sent to us to fill our life with love and joy in the heart, happy birthday daughter!

Happy Birthday Daughter

I wish that you get everything in life, my daughter stay blessed, may yo never have to strive, coz you are the best, happy birthday daughter!

Happy Birthday Daughter

Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises. Happy Birthday Daughter.

Happy Birthday Daughter

We always told you to act your age... but today you get a pass. Happy Birthday Daughter!

Happy Birthday Daughter

You're never too old to have a little fun. Hope your day is bursting with excitement! Happy Birthday Daughter.

Happy Birthday Daughter

Happy Birthday you are the best daughter in the world.

Happy Birthday Daughter

Happy Birthday my dear daughter, you always brighten my day when we are together and you add joy to my life! May you have a magical birthday filled with brightness and wonderful surprises.

Happy Birthday Daughter

I hope you have enjoyed these cards for wishing a happy birthday to daughters.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com