Happy Valentine's Day 5

Surprise that special person with a romantic phrase as this: "Every time I look at you My heart skips a beat I wonder if you know, my love, that my heart is at your feet I leave it there for you to do whatever that you wish. You could take my heart and love me, or just leave me in this bliss. Happy Valentines Day."

Below you are going to find it and some other beautiful phrases, all of them are perfect for wishing a Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines Day! with an image full of hearts and the word LOVE.

Happy Valentine's Day

You always have away of making my heart smile!!! Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day

Even though we don't get to be with each other as much as we'd like... I wanted to let you know in the morning... in the night... you are on my mind... 24 x 7. Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day with the image of a box in shape of a heart full of smaller and shining hearts.

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to the best dad. We love because he first loved us. I love you Dad.

Happy Valentine's Day

Heart felt wishes on this day to make your Valentine's Day extra special. Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day with some flowers in shape of hearts next to the phrase on a purple background.

Happy Valentine's Day

Every time I look at you My heart skips a beat I wonder if you know, my love, that my heart is at your feet I leave it there for you to do whatever that you wish. You could take my heart and love me, or just leave me in this bliss. Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Valentine's Day

A vintage image with the phrase: "Happy Valentine's Day"

Happy Valentine's Day

"Happy Valentines Day" with a group of red hearts.

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you have enjoyed these cards with the message: "Happy Valentine's Day"

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com