The Best Inspirational Quotes 6

There are inspirational quotes as beautiful as this:

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life." John Lennon. 

Enjoy the selection we present with this and some other amazing examples of inspirational quotes.

You say I dream too big. I say you think too small.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

When you feel like quitting think about why you started.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

You are your only limit.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you. Johnny Depp.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear. Paulo Coello.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. Albert Einstein.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

I think everybody's weird, we should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. Johnny Depp.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. Mark Twain.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. John Lennon.

The Best Inspirational Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed this selection with The Best Inspirational Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com