Christmas Quotes 5

Share this or similar poems in this Christmas season, with all the people you love and that is important for you and your life.

"Merry Christmas!
Hope you get the best present of all: the company of people you love, good cheer and a smile."

You just have to choose the best one for you and for them...

Christmas Quotes

From the moment we met somehow I just knew... I've found a true friend, whom I can always turn to.
You read my silence... Bring on my smiles and wipe my tears, I wish our friendship keeps growing through many more passing years!
Thinking of you and wishing you... Merry Christmas.

Christmas Quotes

May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire.

Christmas Quotes

May God bless all my precious friends this Christmas season.

Christmas Quotes

Christmas is for children, but it is for grown - ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide - bound hearts.

Christmas Quotes

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.

Christmas Quotes

A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas!

Christmas Quotes

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.

Christmas Quotes

This moment, this day, this season, will never come again. Treasure it, and treasure your children, who make it special and memorable.

Christmas Quotes

May this Christmas... Bring you the message of Peace and repose... Merry Christmas!

Christmas Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Christmas Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com