I Love You Gif, part 1

"I love you" is the most romantic phrase for people who is in love, this expression represents many things: love, friendship, passion, happiness and some other feelings, if you have a person who makes you feel in love, don't lose the opportunity to let him or her know it.

Below you are going to find a great selection of images with different kinds of animated graphics but with the same phrase: "I love you". Choose the best one and send it, print it or share it with that special person.

Animated image with a pink heart and the phrase "I love you" on a black background.

I Love You Gif, part 1

Animated image with the phrase "I love you" and a heart that changes of drawings.

I Love You Gif, part 1

Animated image with the phrase "I love you" and a blue star.

I Love You Gif, part 1

Animated image with a heart and the phrase "I love you"

I Love You Gif, part 1

Animated image with some characters of  Sponge Bob and the phrase "I love you"

I Love You Gif, part 1

Animated image with a heart with sparkles and the phrase "I love you"

I Love You Gif, part 1

Animated image with the phrase "I love you" inside a frame with sparkles.

I Love You Gif, part 1

Animated image with the phrase "I love you" turning around a heart.

I Love You Gif, part 1

A funny but romantic animated image with the phrase "I love you"

I Love You Gif, part 1

I hope you have enjoyed these animated images with the phrase: I Love You.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com