I Love You With Flowers, part 2

One of the most useful and representative phrases is, I love you, this represents how much we love or miss a person, but it is use for say I'm sorry, or thanks, but if you add to this expression some flowers and send it with a personal message, it is even better.

In the selection of images we present below, you are going to find cards with flowers and the phrase I love you, choose the best one for you and your couple. 

If you want to surprise your love, or if you want to propose something really important to her or him, this card could help you, it has the phrase I love you, two wedding rings, a gift and a bouquet of shining red roses.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

An original way to say I love you, in this image we see theses words on a petal next to a red flower.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

An elegant card with the phrase I love you with black letters and two red flowers, all on a floor full of water.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

A great way to say I love you is with flowers, this image is a great idea.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

If you are looking for a romantic way to say I love you, here you have a great example with red roses and small hearts.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

Here we have a purple rose with a white card and the phrase: I love you.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

A romantic image with the phrase I love you and two red roses.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

If you prefer a rose with the phrase I love you, here you have many roses, each one with the phrase I love you.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

A beautiful image with three white flowers, each one with the words I, a heart and U.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

Here we have an image with some roses and the word Love on them, behind we can see a background with hearts.

I Love You With Flowers, part 2

I hope you have enjoyed these images with flowers and the phrase I love you.

Related Articles:


Have a nice day.