Forgive Me Images, part 3

If you did something wrong and you don't know how to say I'm sorry or Forgive Me, a good way to do it is through a card with a beautiful image and the phrase: Forgive Me, choose the best one for you and for the person you want to ask pardon.

The phrase: Can you forgive me? on a red background.

Forgive Me Images, part 3

A Mother Theresa's phrase: If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive.

Forgive Me Images, part 3

Please forgive me and keep loving me, on a pink background.

Forgive Me Images, part 3

A piece of paper with the phrases: I'm sorry. I love you.

Forgive Me Images, part 3

Sorry. How did this happen? I though I was happy. Why would I do this? Is my life really this meaning less? I took it without thinking. Please forgive me...

Forgive Me Images, part 3

The phrase Please forgive me, on a piece of paper.

Forgive Me Images, part 3

Shrek's cat with this quote: Can you please forgive me? I screwed up and said and did some harsh arrogant childish things. I love you! I trust you! I want this to work. Your the woman I love! You and no other! Lets both have fresh starts. Please Forgive me! 

Forgive Me Images, part 3

A sad teddy bear with the phrase: I am sorry. Please forgive me!

Forgive Me Images, part 3

A cat with an original hat and the phrase: Forgive me!!

Forgive Me Images, part 3

A tender baby with the phrase: Forgive Me!

Forgive Me Images, part 3

I hope you have enjoyed these images with the phrase:  Forgive me.

Related Articles:


Have a nice day.