I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

When we want to express our feelings, there is a phrase that represents them on a great way, we refer to the expression: I Love You. Below you will find a selection of romantic images with this message of love perfect to surprise your special person on an important day.

Choose the best image of love with the phrase: I  love you, and send or share it.

A romantic image with two special animals flying with balloons with the phrase: I love you.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

In this image you have the phrase: I love you, surrounded by a group of hearts with different sizes.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

A romantic image with a heart and inside, a couple in love. Above them there is the phrase: I love you.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

Love is sweet, this image represents it, with a group of candy with romantic words.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

Simply but beautiful, here you have a purple heart and the phrase: I love you.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

In this image you have a small heart inside other bigger with a chain and a key.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

If you prefer original images, here you have a heart with the phrase: I love you inside and surrounded by laces.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

A tender image with a heart  with white laces and wings, and of course the phrase: I love you.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

Finally nothing more romantic than the phrase: I love you, wrote on the sand.

I Love You, Phrases of Love, part 1

I hope you have enjoyed these cards with the phrase of love: I love you.

Related Articles:


Have a nice day.