Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

Surprise that special person, that has changed your life, that makes you and your days better, with a poem that has a beautiful message but also that has an interesting image, an image that is the best representation of love and feelings, we are talking about hearts. 

Here you are going to find some perfect poems to express all your feelings and thus make that special someone a happy person. 

A card with pink and red hearts and this poem: Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know I love you, from my heart I really do.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

A card with pink hearts and this quote of love: I love it when my fingers are entangled in yours, and my head was n your chest, listening to your heart beat...

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

A card with a big heart and this quote of love: If a woman is responsible for your smile, please be responsible with her heart.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

A card in black and white and this quote of love: Love who your heart wants, not what your eyes want. Don't worry about what others say or think. This love is yours, not theirs.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

An animated card with hearts moving and this message: Do you have a bandied? because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

A card with hearts, some of them are red and there is a white one with wings.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

A card with a red heart and this quote of love: Remembrance in love too is amazing for I can always tell you, stop thinking about me for I shall forever keep thinking about you. 

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

A card with a pink heart in the water and this quote of love: The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

A card with red hearts and this quote of love: My thought of the day is... you.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 2

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Quotes with Hearts.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com