Funny Love Phrases, part 4

In this article you are going to find a great and funny selection of cards with original phrases of love that your special person will enjoy, you just have to choose the best one for you and for her or him and send it, share it or print it.

Every girls dream is to have a guy call her at 3 am just to say, "hey baby, I just wanted to tell you I... AM OUTSIDE OF YOUR WINDOW WITH COOKIES AND ICE CREAM"

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

I love you more than I love beer and I really love beer.

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

5 Best love quotes to express your love. 
If I know what is love is, it is because of you. 
Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged...

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day...

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

Whoever told me to follow my heart is going to get shanked. Follow your brain. Your heart is an idiot.

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

Do you believe in love at first sight??? or should I walk by again???

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

I wish falling in love has traffic lights too, so that I would know if I should go for it, slow down, or just stop.

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

I love my computer because my friends live in it.

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

Rules for Love: For men. You have to know her, to love her. For women. You have to love him, to know him. 

Funny Love Phrases, part 4

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Love Phrases.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com