Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

There is nothing more beautiful and romantic than surprising your partner with beautiful words, a poem, a quote or a letter that allows you to express everything you feel, but there is a problem sometimes we do not know exactly what to say or how to say it. 

To help you to surprise that special person, below you will find a selection of love quotes, they are not only romantic, beautiful and very sincere, but they have images of different kinds of hearts.

Card with two hearts and the quote: Close together or far apart you're forever in my heart!

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with a heart of petals and the quote: The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with a rustic heart and the quote: When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with a broken heart and some phrases like: I'll never forget these words... There's no one I'd rather be with than you. I'll never hurt you. You're the most important person in my life. You mean the world to me...

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with some white hearts and the quote: We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen, but why only one heart?...

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with a golden heart and the quote: Love your laugh, love your style, love your heart, your soul, your smile, love your voice, love your touch.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with a heart formed with two hands together and the quote: Here's to the nights that turn into mornings. The friends that turn into family, the dreams that turn into reality and the likes that turn into love.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with a red heart and the quote: I want to be remembered as the girl who smiles even though her heart is broken and the one who can always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with red hearts and the quote: Fate controls who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

Card with a broken heart and the quote: I can't live with a broken heart. So I mend it and pretend it doesn't hurt.

Love Quotes with Hearts, part 1

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Quotes with Hearts.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com